Block Party Information
BLOCK PARTY INFORMATION & REGULATIONS
1. All Block Party Permit requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the party.
2. A letter approving the Block Party shall be issued by the City Manager or his/her designee.
3. Block Parties shall allow street closings during the daylight hours only for a maximum of five (5) hours.
4. All residents of the block must be invited to and be aware of the Block Party and the hours of the street closing.
5. Streets must be closed and used in a manner to allow unobstructed passage of emergency vehicles, if necessary.
6. All Block Parties shall have a contact person where the barricades will be delivered and picked up*.
Back to Permit Form
*Barricades will be dropped off on the work day prior to your party and will be picked up the first work day after your party. For example, barricades will be dropped off on Friday and picked up on Monday for a weekend block party.