facebook twitter youtube


The City of Huntington Woods contracts with Oakland County 's Equalization Department for our assessing needs.  Questions on your assessment or how to appeal it is available on the Oakland County's Equalization Department web site.

Appeals may be made to the Board of Review , which meets in March each year, and considers resident questions regarding the assessment of their property.